1. Register a free hosting account at http://www.000webhost.com/
2. Login, and scroll down to MySQL management, or just MySQL.
3. Make a new database (just fill in the forms and you’re done). Note the database name, user name, and password, as well as the MySQL host address. It should all be shown in a little table once you’ve made your first database.
4. Go download WordPress off the official site, extract and go find wp-config-sample.php in the main directory and rename it to wp-config.php.
5. Open it. Look for these fields and change them accordingly:
For example, here’s mine:
/** The name of the database for WordPress */
/** MySQL database username */
/** MySQL database password */
/** MySQL hostname */
7. Go download Filezilla and connect to your hosting account with the information provided in “View Account Details” in your hosting account’s main page.
8. Upload the whole wordpress folder.
Look for this part in your FileZilla window. Since I just dragged the CONTENTS of the WordPress folder up, then I will go to http://example.com/blog/wp-admin/install.php.
Replace example.com with the address given at “Access your website at” or “Domain” in your “View Account Details” page in your hosting account.
Have fun with your free customized WordPress blog!